To Our Valued Customers,
Salmon River Propane is dedicated to serving our customers. Our number one goal is safety for our customers as well as our employees. Delivering propane to customer storage containers is one of the most common services that we provide. Salmon River Propane has developed specific policies and procedures regarding delivery of product.
- Delivery of propane shall be made only to those customers that meet the approval of the credit manager. Deliveries shall be made only to Salmon River Propane customer owned containers or to Salmon River Propane customer leased containers. No deliveries shall be made to containers owned by other individuals or companies without the expressed consent of the container owner.
- All accounts are cash, until the completion and approval of a credit application.
- If your account remains cash, payment must be made in the office 7 days prior to delivery.
- If a credit application is completed, the granting of credit will be based on income and 3
- Credit may be granted in different ways:
- 100 gallons delivery, to be paid in full, before the next delivery.
- Monthly charge account. Statement mailed the second working day of the month,
payment, in full, due by the 15th unless prior approval for extended credit terms have been
received from the manager of the appropriate office, prior to the charge.
- SRP also offers a Budget Payment Plan to all customers, with approved credit
- Containers owned and/or leased by Salmon River Propane can only be filled and serviced by
Salmon River Propane personnel.
- All new customers shall be presented with a new customer packet at the time of container
installation or prior to the first delivery. All information in the packet shall be discussed with the
customer and a customer signature verifying receipt of the information must be obtained.
- Customers have the option of Scheduled Delivery or Will Call. Will call customers are
responsible for all costs incurred due to out-of-gas or service interruption situations including
system inspections and ieakage tests. You will call our office 7 days in advance of needing a
delivery. Propane will be delivered on our next scheduled date in your area. Minimum delivery
is 100 gallons and the propane may be charged in accordance with our credit terms.
- Deliveries will not be made to containers or systems that are deemed unsafe by Salmon River
- System inspections and leakage tests must be performed if any of the following situations exist
and before containers can be filled.
- New customer
- Change of occupancy
- New system installation or modification
- Suspected leaks
- System interruptions such as but not limited to repairs, modifications, turning off container service valves, deliveries by other propane companies or running out of gas.
At Salmon River Propane, safety is our number one goal. If you have any questions or concerns about the
above information, please give us a call or talk to your propane delivery person.